Cabinets play a very prominent role in your kitchen’s aesthetic, so it would be nice to give them a change every once in a while. You can, however, opt to reface them to save money. Here are some tips that you can try if you want to keep your cabinets looking fresh and new.
- Two-tone Design– This cabinet adds diversity to your kitchen. One of the ways to achive this is by painting your upper cabinets with light-colored materials and your lower cabinets with dark-themed materials.
- Install Some Glass– This adds an airy feel to your kitchen. Cut out the center panel of your wooden cabinets and install the glass by applying silicone to the interior.
- Use Wallpaper– This is a very practical and inexpensive option. Heavy-duty wallpapers not only add a more custom look to your kitchen, but they are also easy to update.
- Consider Using Perforated Steel– If you want to achieve a more industrial and futuristic look in your kitchen, consider using perforated steel.
- Use Wall Moldings– This technique is known as a recessed or inset panel design. These can help make your cabinets look more expensive.
- Install High Tech Hinges– Try replacing your old hinges with modern ones such as Blumotion hinges. They close your cabinets with a soft, slow-motion finish.